Tuesday, November 25, 2008

new camera



we finally got our new camera, and were able to use it this past week while Andy's Dad and Step Mom were visiting. Here is a sampling of the pics we took. We went to see the lights at Opryland Hotel.

Rachel in one of the many "shows" the girls put on for their Grandparents. Wonder were they get this from?

The whole crew (minus the photographer Andy) at Opryland.

In their new Sunday dresses from Grandma Paula.

Ready for Church, all fancied up.


Pucker up.
Hope you all have a wonderful Tahnksgiving. Sorry my blogs aren't get written works. My talent is definitely not in writing, but I love to read all of yours. Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I love that too. I am so thankful for all of you, my family and friends.





8 comments:

Tanya said...

Once again RACHEAL LOOKS JUST LIKE YOU!!!!! I can't say it enough! Fun pictures! Keep em comin!

Mia said...

I love all the pictures. That pucker is too sweet. Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

Tadd & Linda said...

They look beautiful in their sunday dresses. I love Ellie's pucker -- Tatum thought that was too funny.

Tadd & Linda said...

woops, not Ellie - Hannah - hello.

Family said...

Talent bleeds true!

Unknown said...

Love the pucker up, so cute. Hope you had a great Thanksgiving, and that you are all feeling better. See you soon!

Brittany said...

Oh my goodness Hannah is adorable, you guys have the cutest family!! I hope we get to see you guys this summer?! Can we get a conformation of travel plans this summer? Please please please come out, and please please please schedule just an hour of your time with us! We will come to you if need be! We miss our almost semi-regular (ok three or four times) dessert and talk time!!

Renee said...

How have I missed your blog?! We're totally connected now.