Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Halloween

Rbekah found this costume at the thrift store and made it into the character Wendy from Peter Pan.

And this is our Rachel who is TigerLilly. The boots totally make the costume!


Hannah is a Princess, what else is new?


Here is my whole Halloween crew. We had so much fun that night, but they all missed Dad who was on call and had to go in to the hospital. Boo!!


Elisabeth was "Elizabeth Swan, Asian Princess" and that is exactly what she said when asked who she dressed up as.




We have been without a camera for a month now, so these were all taken by my sister Beth. Our new camera should be in this week.

8 comments:

Mia said...

They are adorable!!! I love how creative they got, and of course I love Rachel's boots. I can't wait until my kids get into designing their own costume.

Scott said...

They are adorable!

Unknown said...

They all look so cute. I bet you are excited to get your camera back. We will be looking forward to more posts. :)

Brittany said...

Your girls are adorable!! Does this mean there was NO block Halloween party? Its ok to admit you guys couldn't throw one this year because the Cottle's couldn't be there!! No shame in that at all, we promise!!

Kristen said...

Great costumes! And it's only fitting that there would be a couple of Princesses in the bunch!

Lorie said...

I love the Wendy dress. They all look so cute!

Tadd & Linda said...

Very creative on the Wendy costume. It's so simple, but very cute. They all look darling.

Tanya said...

Hey JK I've been waiting for you to post again. I feel like my comment might get lost down here at the bottom. So let me know if you get this.