Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Random shots of late summer

The girls Lola came to visit, and we went to the aquarium. It was good to spend time together.
Okay, this was actually early summer. The kids were in a drama camp and this was part of their performance. They were all so CUTE, if I do say so myself.
They had a TON of fun tubing with Megan...until the boat broke :(

Ellie, my water lover. She loves to be outside. She loves to get wet and swim.
My four girls.
As you can see from this, Hannah also loves the water and any chance to get wet. She screamed so loud when we got her out.
In the shark cage. I would NEVER get into one of these in the ocean. Too scary!

Oops! I accidently downloaded this one twice. Oh well, enjoy it again :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You are brave. I don't know if I would even get into the cage outside the water.
Your girls are so cute.

Mia said...

I can't believe how much Hannah has grown up! I am glad that their Lola could come and visit. Family time is the best. The drama camp picture is too cute!

Family said...

Summer was good to you all.