Thursday, June 11, 2009

Happy Birthday Ellie

Ellie's birthday is coming up on Tuesday, and I love to read my friends post of their kids birthdays. So, here's to you sweet Ellie girl...
Happy Birthday to that beautiful Smile.

How fast they grow.

She has always been on the go, very little can stop Ellie from what she is going for.



Ellie was my BIGGEST baby. She weighed in at 10 lbs. even and 22 inches. She also had black curly hair.



Happy birthday. I have loved these past 6 years more than anything. I love you my strong independent, loving girl.



4 comments:

Mia said...

WOW 6 already?!?! Happy Birthday Ellie we love you!

Tanya said...

Dang she is getting old. Funny how they just stay the same in my mind until I see stuff like this. Tell her Happy Birthday from the best friend in the whole!

Stacey said...

I didn't realize how much your girls looked alike until seeing this post. She's a cutie! Happy 6th b-day Ellie!

Renee said...

She does look like you! Your girls are so very cute, and I'm not just saying that because of the Korean.