Thursday, May 28, 2009

summer has begun

Funny how a new pair of sunglasses can bring out the Diva in all of us.


It was near impossible to get anyone out of the water long enough to get a cute picture.





For the last four years we have been able to start our summer by a trip to Fort Morgan, AL. The beaches there are so kid friendly. The week always ends too soon. The kids look forward to this time every year. We were able to go with Julie, Ethan, My Mom, and Beth. The boys (except Ethan) were missed, but we had an amazing time together, laughing, sunning, swimming, walking, eating, and many more things.

4 comments:

Mia said...

They are so diva! Makes me want to whip out my sunglasses and join them. Your girls are beautiful.

Family said...

Oh my goodness! Your oldest diva is a ticking time bomb! Yikes! She is gorgeous! I am glad you all had a blast!

Renee said...

Wow, look at those beautiful kids! They all BELONG at the beach, like four polynesian princesses and one handsome prince! Love it.

Shelby said...

Yay! Summer!! I wish I had been there with you. Say 'hi' to Rebecca for me!!