Tuesday, August 4, 2009

My Baby is 3!

I can't believe my baby is 3 today. It has gone by fast. I feel like it wasn't long ago that I was holding her in my arms, and kissing those little chubby cheeks. Thank goodness those chubby cheeks are still there to be kissed. She is growing up fast and as many of you know, she will talk your ear off. She loves to talk and talk and talk and when she is not talking, she is singing. Happy Birthday my 3 year old baby girl. I love you.











(Whoops, I meant to rotate that before I posted it, sorry)




5 comments:

Mia said...

She is so beautiful. I guess we can't call her baby Hannah any more! Happy Birthday!!!

Family said...

Little one is growing up and joy is always around her. Happy Birthday!

Stacey said...

Those cheeks are really cute! You seem to have your family birthdays pretty close together. It must be busy b-day time for you!!

Tanya said...

I can't believe it has been 3 yrs already! She is so cute!

Storm Knight: Arroun said...

You're right, Hannah is getting really big. I love how she and Jemma just make a perfect pair.