Friday, April 3, 2009

"R"

Well, it was bound to happen. I have been tagged by my best bud, Tanya. I have to list ten things I love that start with the letter "R".

Here it goes...

1. Reading. I used to hate this, but I really do love to read now. I especially like history books. Weird, I know.

2. Religion, specifically mine. I am so grateful for the knowledge of my Savior.

3. Rice. Yum. My favorite is Basmati rice.

4. Romance movies. BBC versions of the classics are what I love.

5. Random. I love all things random. They keep me laughing.

6. Reason. Or logic. I tend to use too much of this in some areas and not enough in others.

7. Reminiscing. I love talking about the random things that have happened in the past.

8. Radio. It seems so old school now, but I love to listen to the radio while I cook or clean. NPR is my all time favorite.

9. Relaxing. Whatever that means, whenever I can.

10. Reaching the end of this post. (That is cheating, I know, but it is late and I am tired)

Now, I want to tag Brittany to do letter "M", Tasha to do letter "B", and Leslie to do letter "H".

3 comments:

Tanya said...

Thanks for playing! :) I actually wasn't sure if you would respond. I know it is kind of a waist of valuable time! But it is a guilty pleasure!

Mia said...

I am with you on all of those except for maybe Reason... not so good at that one ;)

Unknown said...

That was a fun post - I hadn't seen that one before. NPR radio? Oh Jenny, Jenny.