Monday, April 27, 2009

New Blog

So, Andy likes to get on our family blog and show his work friends our kiddos and what we've been up to lately. When he logs on, there are no kids, just a picture of Spock or comments on adult acne, which can be a little embarrassing. Anyway, I decided to start my own blog for all my odd comments, memories, and pictures. Hope you all visit it often, and be sure to continue to visit this one as well to keep up with the family. The new blog is InsideTheWorldOfJen.Blogspot.

4 comments:

Mia said...

Well I am glad you are starting your own blog then, cause I like the pic of the family and all your other thoughts. Spock happened to be a favorite.

Ps so I couldn't figure out how to comment on the other blog...

Leslie Behunin said...

Ditto to what MiaKatia said. No comments??

I just realized I don't have your email address either. Are you on facebook?

palmtreelover said...

i will check you out on the other side
have you missed me in primary?

Renee said...

I am so there.