Sunday, June 1, 2008

Fort Morgan, AL

Ethan and the girls. Lucky man.
I love this pic of Hannah and her Pop. She loves her Pop.

Andy and I call this "the beach babysitter". She seems happy. :)
Jumpin' the waves!
My Sweetheart.

Daddy and Hannah.
My darling Ellie. It is a task to get her to slow down enough to take her picture.
Beach beauties.




We had a TON of fun with my family and the Bickmore's. I'll post more pics with all of the gang soon. Now its time to go feed my clan. Actually, I think I left me, my mom, and Julie out of the pics on purpose. Don't want anyone mad at me. lol :}
We love the Beach!!!!!!


9 comments:

Tadd & Linda said...

These are darling beach pictures! I especially love the one you chose for the top. How fun! It looks like you guys had a great time. Did you guys go last week? I'm a little jealous. I am so ready for a vacation! Can't wait to see the rest of the pics.

Kristen said...

What great pictures! Of course, it's easy to get great pictures when you have such cute kids and beautiful backgrounds. Looks like you had a lot of fun.

Mia said...

Those are the cutest pictures!!! I love all of the girls holding hands and that Ethan is a lucky guy with all his lady friends around all the time. I am glad you are back and glad you had a good time.

Jeni Simmons said...

I love the last pic of your youngest with her arms folded. They are all so beautiful. Just like out of a magazine. LOL

Family said...

Fun fun fun! Your kids are beauties! Glad you had a great time!

Kristin said...

Great pictures. Your girls are absolutely beautiful. What a fun day at the beach. Do you live near the beach? I told Vince that we could only move from the mountains if we would be near the ocean. And yet here we are in Missouri, no mountains and about as inland as you can get, but it is green and pretty here too.

Blogs are so fun. Thanks for sending me your link. It is fun to peek in on your beautiful family.

Devri said...

I love looking at your blog, reminds me of me :} They are so cute, something about those mix babies... Btw- we have that same pink shirt.. I knew you were as cool as me.!!!

Tadd & Linda said...

oh my heck (when in Rome...) would ya update already!

Jeni Simmons said...

Let's so get together. I miss you too. sjtbsim@hotmail.com